Realms of Eredim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ulafiel
Ulafiel

The Lynden Woods (Prologue) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lynden Woods (Prologue)

Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:17 pm
Ulafiel definitely seems to be intrigued by the whole thing, but keeps her dagger up her sleeve just in case things go awry. This was the first time she'd seen a satyr, but she knew the reputation they tended to have. Even still, she was always eager to learn, and was still quite eager to see things go in a more peaceful direction. Somehow though, she knew things wouldn't go as planned.

Tolkraft likes this post

Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin
https://realmsoferedim.forumotion.eu

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:47 pm
The Lynden Woods (Prologue) - Page 2 Talia-Arcrow

Talia cautiously put a hand on her sword. The warrioress who had hired the group and lead them, had a keen and astute mind considering her young age and a no-nonsense, often even austere, demeanor and she was about to make it clear that the suspicious satyr, or whatever creature Snicklejick was, wasn't welcome for the burial.

Talia Arcrow: "Your help isn't needed here, satyr. I suggest you vanish back into the woods or to from wherever whence you came, and do so with swiftness."

This response clearly upset the satyr-like being, whose eyes flared up with anger.

Snicklejick: "Why can't I help?! Is it because I'm different?! A satyr, maybe even something worse in your eyes?!"

Talia drew her sword, showing clearly that she wasn't going to play along with whatever games the strange satyr-thing was playing.

Talia Arcrow: "We aren't looking for trouble if you aren't, whatever you may be, Snicklejick, so why don't you just vanish, before we make you."
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:05 pm
The Lynden Woods (Prologue) - Page 2 Forlarren

"That's... So rude. I was just going to lend my help and this is the way you treat me. By Woedra's Moon, you'll regret this..."

Woedra's moon was the smallest of the moons, the red orb Sortha Nyn, sometimes called Woedra's Moon or the Blood Moon. Sortha Nyn was no ordinary moon. It appeared sporadically and shone with a bright red hue causing a so-called Blood Tide, where all sorts of Darkfiends would appear and prey on the Aluwani, the Children of Light. If Snicklejick swore to the Blood Moon, he was most likely devoted to The Dark Queen, Woedra.

Snicklejick dropped the shovel on the ground and turned to walk away into the forest.

Talia Arcrow: "That was no ordinary satyr. That was a forlarren. Satyrs with fiendish heritage. Many of their kin served The Dark Tribunal during the Dark Age. Known to cause trouble. We should be on the look out for such even more now. Let's finish digging this grave for Perûden for now though, but keep your wits about you."

RTritium likes this post

RTritium
RTritium

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:10 pm
Suraj doesn't drop his guard until the satyr.. fiend thing is out of sight, and he gives a sigh as he scratches his head, adjusts his bandanna giving it the shape he wants.

"Ugh, that was creepy. Never seen a creature like him before. Don't know if I wanna."
Tolkraft
Tolkraft

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:47 am
Cyrus tosses his shovel to Talia "Gonna take a piss." he says, hocking a loogie to side and he walks the opposite way of Snicklejick. As he does so, he opens his awareness up to track Snicklejick while they are unaware, circling around and staying just far enough to remain undetected.

Stealth Check: Natural 1 (total of 4)

RTritium likes this post

Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:27 pm
As Cyrus circles around in the dark woods, he comes to a place where he hears faint musical notes coming from the northeast, and when he turns to look in that direction he sees a faint purple glow in between the trees of the forest.

RTritium likes this post

Tolkraft
Tolkraft

Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:56 pm
Cyrus pauses to think to himself Mamma didn't raise no bitch.... but she didn't raise no fool, neither... and he returns to the group. "Either Snicklejick or something else is playing some ominous music. Keep your eyes open." he says as he plugs his ears, a common preventive measure among blood hunters to combat sound based illusion and enchantment magic.

RTritium likes this post

Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin

Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:08 am

Talia Arcrow: "We cannot risk resting while this Snicklejick creature is about. I suggest we hunt him down. Where did you hear this ominous music, Cyrus?"

RTritium likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum