Realms of Eredim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin
https://realmsoferedim.forumotion.eu

Ymeria's Cell, Dyn Ardas Empty Ymeria's Cell, Dyn Ardas

Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:47 pm
Ymeria's Cell, Dyn Ardas Rostagolinedivider

Somewhere in the dungeon beneath Dyn Ardas, Ymeria is chained to a wall in a cell, hands tied together with thick robe, all the doing of the gnolls that captured them and Ulafiel. Apparently they either figured Ymeria the greater threat of the two, or maybe they had some other reason for throwing them in the dungeon, but last Ymeria saw, Ulafiel was being tied to a pole in the yard above, next to a male Drin who seemed to be in quite a bad shape...

Suddenly the door to the cell opened, and a goblin clad in exquisite dark purple robes entered the cell, followed by two gnolls with spears and shields. It looked less ugly than most goblins and had a dark blue tint to its grayish skin, gleaming yellow eyes and a devilish grin.

"Well met. I am Aglinagrast." the goblin spoke in perfect common. "Who might you be, stranger?"
Omega
Omega

Ymeria's Cell, Dyn Ardas Empty Re: Ymeria's Cell, Dyn Ardas

Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:03 pm
Ymeria looks at the two gnolls for a moment before their eyes shifted to the goblin. Tilting their head a bit curiously.

"Well then. Its nice to meet you Aglinagrast. I am Ymeria Teremyni Tolsen. Just a lowly mage of the Arcanist Academy of Brezzen."

They pause for a moment as they consider what do do next, then continue. Their tone remaining the same, cheery but curious sounding. Not letting the circumstances seem to affect them one bit. "So, why did you capture us. What do you want?"
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin

Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:12 pm
"We were merely hoping you'd be our guests for dinner," Aglinagrast grinned. "People have a tendency to flee the scene when our band of gnolls show up, so we have a hard time acquiring such guests, unless we capture them. I am sorry for any inconveniency this may have brought you... How are your restraints? Soon, you shall be free of them..."

A muffled but definite roar could be heard somewhere in the distance.

"What was that? Sounded like it came from the yard. You two, tell the others to investigate and come right back afterwards." The goblin commanded the gnolls.

"Ymeria Teremyni Tolsen. What a fine name. I doubt you are but a lowly mage, but from the Academy you may be. You have a strange look about you, Ymeria. Are you a tiefling perhaps?"
Omega
Omega

Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:20 pm
Ymeria looks to their wrists. "The restraints have chaped my wrists a bit, but its not been too bad. I have been in worse situations though."

Ymeria looks curiously as the gnolls heads out to warn the others, looking at the goblin They could go and try to flee now, but instead they decide to wait and see where this goes.

"Why does everyone assume tiefling. I am a Drakeni." They say, moving to turn slightly, to show the scales across their arms. "Just a type of Adani."
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin

Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:30 pm
"I see. I've heard Drakeni meat tastes quite delicious... Adani meat is delicious in itself, but Drakeni has a hint of crocodile. Mmm.. I can't wait for dinner... I will undo your ties and remove you from the chain, but first I will cast a spell that will make us both a lot safer..."

>> Roll a Wisdom save. <<
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin

Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:56 pm
"Why are you fighting me? It would be so much easier if you had just went along with it. Now I've wasted a spell and you have to come to dinner all tied up." Aglinagrast is clearly annoyed.

The two gnolls return and bark something in gnollish which Aglinagrast responds to in like manner.

Omega
Omega

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:01 am
"I am quite literally full of antimagic, I don't know what you expected. Also, telling someone you want to eat them before casting a charm. You really are a newb at magic aren't you." Ymeria can't help but laugh a bit, trying hard to stiffle it.

"I don't have a much of a choice to come with you, but really. You should work on your entire lying thing, you are so bad at it."

RTritium likes this post

Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:13 am
"Lie, why I would never! Grobnash, Glargosh, bring the drakeni to the feast hall. I'm about to satisfy my hunger." Aglinagrast grinned, clearly not caring about the words of his meal-to-be, seemingly even taken pleasure in the drakeni calling its thin-veiled bluff.
Omega
Omega

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:15 am
Ymeria doesn't resist, looking for the first oppertunity to use the magic they had to get out of the gnolls hold and make a sprint for it, the sound above. That was their chance. If they could make it there then maybe they would find someone to help them get out.
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:43 am
That moment comes when only one gnoll holds you slightly, and the other gnoll has unchained you from the wall.
Omega
Omega

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:45 am
Ymeria grins and poofs, teleporting past them and starting to run. Looking back for a second to get an idea of how fast they would follow after, and trying to see if they could get their hands out of their restraints.
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Karbrae Ren (GM)
Admin

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:52 am
The gnolls bark something in gnoll and Aglinagrast's purple robes rip as he begins to shapechange into a large blueish, wolf-like beast with dark blue fur and a goblin-like heard, only much more terrifying, standing on his hind-legs.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum